Monday, April 27, 2009


Luke was born on April 19th. He was 7 pounds, 7 ounces and 19 inches long. The doctors were getting ready to send me home at 8:00 and good thing they didn't because he was born at 8:40 - without a doctor, just lots of nurses rushing around trying to deliver him in the 12 minutes after my water suddenly broke. It was a crazy night to say the least!
My kids were so funny - Conner asked me why my belly was so big still ("didn't the baby already come out") - Zachary - after weeks of asking him pick stuff up off of the floor for me - asked me if i could bend down yet - Mikayla just can't get enough of him and always wants to hold him.

6 comments:

Emily said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to see him.

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Cute pics! It was just as I expected the day after we had left. Oh well, we will give him some time to grow before we meet him. Congrats!

Racheal said...

Congratulations on such a cute baby. So much fun. Let me know if you need me to come over and clean or something to help you out.

Kristi said...

Those pictures are adorable! Congratulations! Crazy delivery story...

Char and Chris said...

Beautiful pictures and once again a beautiful child. I can't wait to meet him. Congrats!

Jen said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know he was here! He is a cutie. Hope you are both doing well!