Thursday, April 29, 2010



Suddenly, I have no time to blog anymore - life is too busy, i guess - so just a quick note that Luke had his first birthday last week. He tried to touch the candle on his cake, so I calmly moved his hand, but everyone else screamed "Luke, don't touch that!" causing him to cry for the rest of the evening until I put him to bed early. Sundays are so long for him with church to interrupt his nap schedule. So, needless to say, I got very few pics of him and his birthday party.

5 comments:

Ann said...

oh that still makes me so sad :( cute little lukey!

Emily said...

LOVE that picture! What a cute sad little face!

Racheal said...

That's cute.

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Sad! But he is such a cute 1 year old. Happy Birthday Luke!

Char and Chris said...

I can't believe he's so grown up. What a doll.