Saturday, May 8, 2010

Strawberry Jam






I made strawberry jam and preserves this year for the first time. There was a great deal on strawberries, so I thought "Why not?" So with my mom's help, I was able to put up 16 jars of jam and 6 containers of preserves. Why, you might ask, do I need so much jam? I have one PB&J lover named Conner and I think Luke is following in his footsteps! Between canning, crocheting, sewing, gardening I have become quite domesticated - I know, I've come a long way since high school. I guess that's what happens when you "get" to stay home all day. But, I wouldn't trade my stay-at-home mom job for anything!

2 comments:

Racheal said...

Great job.

Char and Chris said...

Look at you Sexy Mama. I am LOVIN your hair, oh and the jam too. Did you do freezer jam, or did you bottle it? You never seem to disappoint.